Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Sarah Palin Name

Last night, I tried to make the following Tweet on Twitter, but it was rejected.
Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, Trig? What would you be named if you were born to Sarah Palin? Find out here: http://tinyurl.com/5kscfh
I'm thinking there is some kind of filter on the service. Putting in Governor Palin's kids' names somehow triggers it. Anyway, I thought the post was pretty neutral. It wasn't like I called Governor Palin's children her props or something like that.

I just wanted to point out the fun Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator. Where else could I find out "if you were born to Sarah Palin, your name would be:

Flex Gunship Palin

Who knows, Flex Gunship Palin you just might be president one day!" I'm kind of scared of my own name. Aggressive but powerful. Sounds like the name of a comic book anti-hero.

What is your Sarah Palin name?

No comments: