Friday, March 20, 2009

Best Week Ever - Baby Oragutans in the Hospital

I’m going to explode from the cuteness of these photos. Especially the one where the baby oragutan is biting the crib railing. I used to do that!
clipped from www.bestweekever.tv


E-MAIL THIS TO YOUR MOM: Orangutan Hospies

By

Michelle Collins

Some people argue that man and ape are distant cousins. The following photos of baby oragutans should prove otherwise. You know why?

BABY ORANGUTAN 1.jpg
BABY ORANGUTAN 2.jpg

Above, two baby orangutans jus chillin’ at the Infant Care Unit on Orangutan Island. The center houses 23 baby orangutans who have been abused or rejected by their mother. You know which mother would never reject these guys? This mother. Because if the following animal ever miraculously came outta me, I would swaddle it and coddle it and probably crush it on accident due to my overwhelming affection for it:

BABY ORANGUTAN 3.jpg
BABY ORANGUTAN 4.jpg
BABY ORANGUTAN 5.jpg
 blog it

No comments: