Friday, January 05, 2007

Pimped MySpace

After being embarrassed for so long about having the nerdiest MySpace on the planet, I finally spent some time today to pimp it out a little. I know I'm triple the age of the standard MySpace user, but it's a fun site to hook up with people you see on TV, in the movies or listen to the radio. Especially if they have a blog, you can see the more human side of them. It's like eavesdropping, sometimes, when their friends and family post on their space, but what can you do? When I figure it out, I plan to put my blinged out name at the top of MySpace. Which version do you like better?

Agent Orange
or
MicraDi

Send in your vote and it may make a difference. Just like a real USA election.

By the way, the site that helped me pull my page together and make my name is
MyTheme.com. There's a lot of bad sites out there, but this one seemed OK.

No comments: