Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tour de France Sites I Love

OK, first off, I'll admit I'm a fair weather cycling fan. I've only seen less than 5 races in person and I only follow the bike races that come on TV like the Ironman Hawaii, Giro d'Italia, Olympics Road Cycling and Tour de France. Since I like to putt putt on my bike around the neighborhood, I like to see the extreme those same bike riding skills can be taken.

That said, I want to share some of my favorite Tour de France blogs and websites. I like the ones that are clever, thorough and/or kind of dishy/gossipy. Thank goodness for these sites, because OLN as the official English language site of the TdF is NOT getting it done. You can hardly ever find anything on the site they advertise on TV as being on the site.

In Order of Entertaining-ness:


Graham Watson, The 'Texas Longhorn' fan strikes again...on a bicycle!

Tour de France 2005
Graham Watson, The 'Texas Longhorn' fan strikes again...on a bicycle!
Stage 13 - Miramas > Montpellier, 173.5 km


Graham Watson, Basso is still the freshest, but Ullrich has managed to stay with them...for now

Tour de France 2005
Graham Watson, Basso is still the freshest, but Ullrich has managed to stay with them...for now
Stage 14 - Agde > Ax-3 Domaines, 220.5

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yeah! Another tour de france fanatic. Just thought I'd let you know about my site for the Tour de France. I visited there in 2003 and have some great pics and story. Check it out!
http://www.lkmcreativesolutions.com/tdf/tdf_photogallery.htm

Cheers,
Laura